Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Blank Page, Black Ink...

- Ridhi Chopra

Blank page, black ink,
Hard I think.
Bells ring, birds sing,
Still a weird sadness lingering.
People are many,
Still my heart is heavy.
Friends spread cheer,
Still there is an unknown fear.
Every breath, I can hear
Every song, brings a tear.
Lonely I feel,
I miss my zeal.
It’s hard to smile,
And walk this mile.
Confused I am, sad I become
I think too much
Of what to come.
Lost in my thoughts
Guilty for a lot
Feelings I fought
My world is drought.
I miss the old days,
Now I realize,
Those were the happy days.
Blank page, black ink,
Hard I think
                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                          




No comments:

Post a Comment